Hello and welcome,
This will be my first news post, so bear with me
The Owls now exists one year, yes, you better believe it. We've made it through, somehow.
Now... What is going to happen in our second year?
First of all, we've made a guild charter
, which you should, or even must, all read. It describes who we are, what we stand for, and guild rules and such.
Guild ranks have been reordered and reshuffled and Council members are now really Council.
The new ranks (with the according privileges) are:
- Shobogan - Members on try-out or below level 20 (you shouldn't be lower than level 20 for one month) - Tab 1 access
- Co-ordinator - Members between level 21 - 40 - Tab 1+2 access
- Castellan - Members between level 41 - 60 - Tab 1+2+3 access
- Chancellor - Members level 61 and up - Tab 1+2+3+4 access - Can invite members
- Keeper - VIP's and long-standing members that have proven their worth to the guild and have been members for at least 3 months - All access (also tab 5, which we need to get still) + invite status
- Councellor - Council - All access + invite status
- Lord President - Guild Leader
We want to get our fifth tab of the bank at some point, the only problem is that it costs 2500g... Which is, erm, "ouch", to say the least. Donations to the bank are welcomed, but not obligatory, and will be used, among other things, for acquiring bank tabs.
Council members have taken on a role, which basically means that they are the "go to person" for a certain issue. The current roles are:
- Bank - Driagnor
- Events - Kórtana and Nationalelf
- Recruitment - Northius
- Guides - All Council
Of course, you can also go to someone else with a question, but this is the basic division.
Also, believe it or not, we are making our way into Kara, not really at a regular schedule at the moment, but that should sort itself out as we progress and get more people online.
Which brings me to the next point: Recruitment. We need more players, and more high-level ones, preferably. And please, if you see someone that seems a good addition to our guild, and you have invited him/her, please make sure you give them the website address so that they can read the guild charter
, as it contains everything they need to know about the guild, and it will save you about half an hour worth of talking
More to come on the recruitment bit, as what to tell people and such, just basic guidelines so we all carry out the same message.
That's it for me for the moment, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact a Council member either in-game or via PM here.
Will see you all in-game